• If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you. The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site or xenforo.com
  • tyleraustins.com will be the new domain and xen-shop.com will no longer will work
[NICK97] XFRM Wishlist - XF2

XF Product [NICK97] XFRM Wishlist - XF2 2.2.4 Patch Level 3

NICK97

NICK97

Founder / CEO
Staff member
NICK97 submitted a new resource:

[NICK97] XFRM Wishlist - XF2 - Do you want to your customer or your user that could keep track your resources... For XenForo 2.x

Do you want to your customer or your user that could keep track your resources? Or Do you want your products be stand-out? If you ever think that, we support you with this add-on.

This add-on is aimed to create a wishlist for each of shopping people as they wish. By doing this, the resources might be desired for a long time. Other users could sense the temptation of that resource and buy it if they want. It is an amazing tool to stimulate sales and advertising on your site.

As an...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• D9C9742E-FF3A-453B-869B-4C69008F5029.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 12,579
NICK97 updated [NICK97] XFRM Wishlist - XF2 with a new update entry:

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version is bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-ons!

Full Changelog:
  • General code refactor
  • Performance improvements
  • Minor bug-fixes
  • Fix: wishlist add/delete permission is not checked
  • Feature: permission to view own/any wishlists
  • Feature: wishlist view privacy option
  • Feature: resource wishlist on account page
  • Feature: REST API endpoints
Api endpoint docs...

Read the rest of this update entry...