• If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you. The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site or xenforo.com
  • tyleraustins.com will be the new domain and xen-shop.com will no longer will work
[NICK97] Watch List - XF2

XF Product [NICK97] Watch List - XF2 1.1.2

NICK97

NICK97

Founder / CEO
Staff member
NICK97 submitted a new resource:

[NICK97] Watch List - XF2 - Manage your owned movies & tv shows watchlist into xenforo 2.x with integrated with trakt API

Info(s):
Manage your owned movies & tv shows watchlist into xenforo 2.x with integrated with trakt API

Key Feature(s):
  • Login using your Trakt account (New connected account provider)
  • Display your tv shows and movies in user profile and
  • Display movies and tv stats in users profiles and watchlist tab
  • Manage your owned watchlist (TV and Movies)
  • Privacy System so users can choose who may see there watchlist, stats
  • User-group permission (Can...
IMG_0085.jpeg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
NICK97 updated [NICK97] Watch List - XF2 with a new update entry:

1.0.9 Alpha

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes new features and bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Fixed TypeError: method_exists(): Argument #1 ($object_or_class) must be of type object|string, bool given src/addons/nick97/WatchList/ConnectedAccount/ProviderData/Trakt.php:74

Read the rest of this update entry...

NICK97 updated [NICK97] Watch List - XF2 with a new update entry:

1.1.1 Alpha

Thank you for your support and helping me to improve the add-ons even better than before. This version includes bug fixes in some areas of the XF2 Add-on!

Full Changelog:
  • Fixed: the movie and tv show poster is not displayed after you clicked sync button!​
  • Fixed: The movies and shows are being automatically removed after you clicked sync button​
  • Fixed: Movie and TV shows not displayed tv network, tv production and more​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cool. Thank you! I've installed and updated to the latest version.

My trakt connected account is connected in the ACP and tests fine.

When I try and connect my own personal account via my profile > connected accounts, I get an error stating an error occurred whilst connecting to trakt.

When checking the error logs via ACP - I see this -

• XF\ConnectedAccount\Http\HttpResponseException: Failed to refresh OAuth access token for baAnalyticsCredentials: Failed to request resource. HTTP Code: 400
  • src/XF/ConnectedAccount/Http/Client.php:67
  • Generated by: smooth-c
  • 22 January 2024 at 3:11 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/vendor/lusitanian/oauth/src/OAuth/OAuth2/Service/AbstractService.php(224): XF\ConnectedAccount\Http\Client->retrieveResponse(Object(OAuth\Common\Http\Uri\Uri), Array, Array)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/Repository/Analytics.php(50): OAuth\OAuth2\Service\AbstractService->refreshAccessToken(Object(OAuth\OAuth2\Token\StdOAuth2Token))
#2 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/GoogleApi/AbstractApi.php(39): DigitalPoint\Analytics\Repository\Analytics->refreshAnalyticsTokenIfNeeded()
#3 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/GoogleApi/AbstractApi.php(11): DigitalPoint\Analytics\GoogleApi\AbstractApi->getToken()
#4 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/GoogleApi/Data.php(27): DigitalPoint\Analytics\GoogleApi\AbstractApi->makeApiCall('properties/3164...', Array)
#5 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/Repository/Reporting.php(164): DigitalPoint\Analytics\GoogleApi\Data->runRealtimeReport('properties/3164...', Array)
#6 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/Repository/Reporting.php(563): DigitalPoint\Analytics\Repository\Reporting->runRealtimeReport(Array)
#7 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Analytics/Template/Callback/Analytics.php(167): DigitalPoint\Analytics\Repository\Reporting->getRealtime()
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1695): DigitalPoint\Analytics\Template\Callback\Analytics::getRealtime('', Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Template\Templater))
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/index.php(208): XF\Template\Templater->callback('DigitalPoint\\An...', 'getRealtime', '', Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#11 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/Traits/Templater/XF22.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('index', Array, true, NULL)
#12 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(39): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:index', Array, true, NULL)
#13 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:index', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Index', 'admin:index', Array)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#19 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#21 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#22 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
["referrer"] => string(74) "https://www.behind-the-mask.net/admin.php?add-ons/nick97-WatchList/options"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Any tips would be great. Thank you :)

Reactions: NICK97
Hi @Greg

I have already forwarded the bug report to the developer but unfortunately developer can’t repudiate the error

I have few questions
  • Are there any addon conflicts related to my add-on and the other addon that’s is not mine?
  • Are you using the latest version of xenforo 2.2.13?
  • Have you already updated snogs tv and movies threads add-ons
  • Have you installed [NICK97] Trakt Integration - XF2

Reactions: Greg